Tuesday, September 14, 2010

15 things about yours truly...

1. I find that I like being alone much more than I used to. Maybe it's because I NEVER get alone time, anymore. Oh, the joys of parenting. <3

2. I'm in a total rut lately, and it's pissing me off. El Depresso SUCKO. Time to make some changes.

3. I will lose 30 pounds by the time I graduate college, May '11.

4. I can't believe how many products contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. That shit is the devil!

5. I'm my own worst enemy, and likely will be single forever because of that. haha

6. I just became chief officer for the Women's Center group called Mothers, Fathers, Scholars. :)

7. Most grocery stores give me major anxiety. I wonder if this twitch is permanent?

8. I believe everyday is a gift and yet a challenge.

9. I am allergic to ignorance and bullshit. It's wise to keep both away from me.

10. Nonfat, sugarfree Vanilla lattes make me happy.

11. My son steals my energy by the truckload and hides it in his toybox. He holds it hostage until I give him Cheetos.

12. I love clothes, but only wear about 1/10th of what's in my closet. For some reason, I can't bring myself to getting rid of the clothes I don't wear.

13. My family and friends mean the world to me. I'd be nothing without them.

14. I cannot handle stupid drivers. GET OUT OF MY WAY and learn to drive!

15. I NEED A VACATION!