Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Even more odds and ends...

The "15 things about you" Facebook post got me to thinking...maybe that's an easier way of expressing how I feel; random thoughts throughout the day. So, here's 15 more...

1. The city workers on the street need to find a new road to mess up. The noise is killing my brain.
2. I hate feeling depressed. I refuse to get back on meds, they just fucked with me.
3. School makes me mad today. So, I'm not going. Maybe it's just the campus chock full of idiots...that could be it.
4. I hate fair-weather friends. WTF is your deal?
5. Since when did the world populate itself with such selfish assholes? They're everywhere!
6. Senioritis is going to be the end of my remaining GPA.
7. Yesterday sucked balls. My son lost his damn mind and so we both stayed home and were miserable. Then I gorged myself with too much pizza. Bring on the fat. :(
8. Why can't I drink beer and NOT gain weight, and NOT ever be hungover? :)
9. I should stop staring at the computer screen, my head hurts.
10. So, I'm going to go stare at the tv screen. I'm a lazy slob today. But I DID shower and put on makeup. So there.
11. I WILL GO TO CLASS AND WORK TOMORROW. I WILL GO TO CLASS AND WORK TOMORROW. I WILL GO TO CLASS AND WORK TOMORROW.
12. Some people's kids.
13. FUCK YOU, FUNK - GO AWAY.
14. I need a nap.
15. 15 is lame.